Garnier under eye gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • And one of my cousin sister had the problem of dark circles

• by baba
      The garnier under eye gel is the gel formula, which reduces the dark circles under the eyes. Garnier is a big company, which has been manufacturing many kind of cosmetics or solutions for

the beauty problems. My friends said that the garnier under eye gel is a very effective gel which removes or lightens the dark circles of the under eyes effectively. And one of ...

• my cousin sister had the problem of dark circles. When I suggested her to use the Garnier under eye gel, she bough it and started to use it. After the gap of
        8 months when I saw her I was surprised to see that the dark circles of her under eyes were gone up to 75%. Really the Garnier under eye gel is a very effective product.

Garnier under eye gel
    Saakshi says :

Hie,

I have been using Garnier Eye Roll On for months but can’t see any results. I don’t have puffy eyes only dark circles. It seems after applying this, area around my eyes look greyish and somewhat patchy. Is it something normal ? or if anyone else also observe this ?

When kept in refrigerator and then massaged, it does relax my eyes.

To conclude, I can’t say it works or not, at times I feel I have wasted my money and only using it because I have bought it and its not finished

Would love to know your opinion.

Thanks.

Samir says :

Hi Sakshi,

You are using Roll On for months…… as you say, without any result.

Are you applying the cream as suggested by Garnier. IT should be applied two times a day - morning and evening. Then, give go for soft circular massage while applying the Roll On. You can use your finger tips to make it even.

If you are applying it, as mentioned above, and not seeing any result….then, it is time to quit it. Not all products are suitable for everyone. This is a reality. Move on. Consult your doctor for targeted therapy.

As for greyish and patchy eyes, I think it is not something normal. My sister has also used this Roll On and she did not have to undergo anything like this.

saakshi says :

Thanks Samir for a quick response.
    Yes , I use it twice daily and masaage it. I think its better to consult a doctor.

Saakshi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208200100931/k2311a082/8.2.07