The Idiot movie
  • I haven't read The Idiot myself, but I found this film to be a very moving and tragic film about human values

• by limonar
      Japanese master director Akira Kurosawa here tries to depict a famous work in literature, Dostoyevskis The Idiot. Kurosawa has moved the story to Japan, which also has

been done by the director with works of Shakespeare for example. The film is rather long, around 3 hours, but still it doesn’t feel a minute to ...

• long. I haven’t read The Idiot myself, but I found this film to be a very moving and tragic film about human values. The characters feels very
        real which is very important in a drama film. Beautiful images as always with Kurosawa and high quality acting makes this one of best early films of the director.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11281120000430/k2311a1128/11.28.05