Four Seasons Santa Barbara Biltmore  » Hotels  »
Santa Barbara, California - USA
  • It is called Four Seasons Santa Barbara Biltmore and the name is certainly nice and I really love the surroundings of this hotel and the hotel itself
  • We noticed that the rooms we had were very elegant and that Four Seasons has done a very job well done making a hotel right near to the ocean
  • The architecture was done in Spanish and Californian style and the beds were the best to me
  • As for the restaurants, we had the restaurant's signature dish and we also enjoyed the pianist playing and a Jazz band occasionally
  • The Butterfly Beach is a perfect place to stroll by during evenings and I think that everything was done up to perfection

• by missy
      Santa Barbara is a very nice and beautiful place and there is this hotel that I could go crazy about. It is called Four Seasons Santa Barbara Biltmore and the name is certainly nice and I really love the surroundings of this hotel and the hotel itself.

I went with my whole family one time and we had wanted to check out Santa Barbara direct, since we have been to California for quite a few times. We got a room facing the beach called Butterfly

Beach and it is a very exclusive room. My dad forked out more money than needed to get us rooms facing the ocean. We noticed that the rooms we had were very elegant and that Four Seasons has done a very job well done making a hotel right near to the ocean. In the room I noticed some flowers and it added to the beauty of the room. There were nice colors and decors and there were some beverages for us to ...

• have. The architecture was done in Spanish and Californian style and the beds were the best to me. They were of a nice white color and there were chocolates on the beds when we first arrived. Definitely a nice touch.

As for the restaurants, we had the restaurant’s signature dish and we also enjoyed the pianist playing and a Jazz band occasionally. The crowd over in Four Seasons Santa Barbara Biltmore were mostly adults and elderly people. There were only a few

families, including mine. The Butterfly Beach is a perfect place to stroll by during evenings and I think that everything was done up to perfection. There was also a free breakfast set and people rushed in to eat. That was not a nice sight but I wouldn’t blame them since the food were fine tasting.

I would give the best compliment to Four Seasons Santa Barbara Biltmore and say that it is certainly one of the best spots on Earth that I have ever been at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2208199910931/k2311a082/8.2.07