Dyna beauty soap  » Cosmetics  »
4.3
  • I have head a lot about this soap and that is why even I wanted to try it

• by baba

Dyna beauty soap is an international soap, which is very popular now a days in India. I have head a lot about this soap and

that is why even I wanted to try it. I also used this soap for 2 months and after use I can say that this soap has got good name and that is why it has also got the demand in the market. It is just like any other good ...

• Dyna beauty soap
      soaps, which are available in the market. Because of the reason that this soap is an international soap and is a bit costly, people think
      that this is going to do some kind of miracle, which is not true at all. It is an ordinary or little good soap that’s it.

Dyna beauty soap
Shuchi says :

I want to know about the use of this soap and if u could send me a trail pack on below mentioned address - Shuchi Gupta Executive Finance Finance Department Admn. Building Bharat Pumps Compressors Ltd. Naini- Allahabad U.P. INDIA

Galega says :

This is a beauty soap. Unlike regular soap, it maintains the natural moisture of the skin. It also intends to provide optimum nourishment and hydration to the skin. Overall, this soap will make your skin radiant and glowing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208199810931/k2311a082/8.2.07