Sparsh soap
  • Finally I can say that this soap is an ideal soap even for babies to use

• by baba

I use the Sparsh baby soap for my kid who is just 3 and half years old. This soap is the product of the Parachute Company. I use only this

soap for my son because this soap has got a unique formula, which is called as no more tears formula, which does not cause any kind of irritation to the eyes of ...

• my children while giving bath to them using this soap. This soap also contains the coconut oil, which make the skin of my children soft and cool. My children won’t
        cry when I give them the bath using this soap as they used to cry earlier. Finally I can say that this soap is an ideal soap even for babies to use.

ashwini says :

i am from Andhra pradesh .actually i have use only sparsh soaps to my baby. But they are not avaliable now .so, i want to order 20 sparsh soaps .please tell me hw to order them.

Galega says :

Hi Ashwini,

You can buy Sparsh soap even in Andhra Pradesh. It is available on Big Bazaar store. I don’t know where you are living in Andhra Pradesh, but Big Bazaar stores are there in Hyderabad and Vishakhapatnam from where you can buy this soap.

IT is not available to buy from any ecommerce website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208199800931/k2311a082/8.2.07