Legend of Zorro movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I have to admit I thought the first movie was very delightful, and certainly one of the best films about Zorro ever to be made
  • But The Legend of Zorro is just so long and boring

• by limonar
      The sequel to the very popular adventure film from the late 90s. In this film, Zorro went and got himself a son who doesn’t know his identity but only that his

father is Alejandro de la Vega.

The rest of the plot is very similar to the first movie, and visually it also works on the same level with daring stunts and very many explosions and sword duels.

I have to admit I thought the first movie was very delightful, and certainly one of the best films about Zorro ever to be made.

...

• Legend of Zorro movie
      But The Legend of Zorro is just so long and boring.

I don’t want to see Zorro as a troubled family father, I don’t care about that.

All I want from

this kind of film is a fast pace and cool looking stunts.

Partly I get that, but in a larger perspective, this movie just goes in too many directions and falls right to the ground.

Legend of Zorro movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11281119980430/k2311a1128/11.28.05