Santoor soap
2.3
  • In the television when I saw the add for the santoor soap, I was impressed with it and it is said that by using this soap we can look younger and beautiful

• by baba

The Santoor soap is the soap, which is also good and preferable one. In the television when I saw the add for the santoor soap, I was impressed with it and it is

said that by using this soap we can look younger and beautiful. My sister used this soap for some time and while using this soap she said that this is a good soap,

• which has no complaints, but at the same time this soap does not do many wonders and also does not make any one look younger. But the skin looks soft and good after
        using it. The only thing what I liked about this particular soap is that this is like any other ordinary soap which suits all the skin type and causes no allergies or anything such.

Santoor soap
    priya says :

Is santoor soap is suitable for oily skin .

Kay says :

Hi Priya. The soap does not say that it is designed for all skin types however it’s effect would really depend on how your skin will react to the product. If your skin is really oily might as well get a product for oily skin like Pears Oil Clear Soap. Hope this helps.

Galega says :

Yes, Santoor Soap is perfectly suitable for oily skin. My wife, who has oily skin, is using this soap for more than ten years. I have also seen many other with oily skin using this soap.

Mahesh says :

No with my experience it not suitable with oily skin.

Galega says :

There might be some other skin issues with you. My wife just loves this soap and she has oily skin.

raj Hubballi says :

We are having CCTV contract in 5 railway stations like Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai Central. If you intrested to advertise on our media please contact Basavaraj Mob No-09449833377 or email - basavaraj agileind.com.

Hi Raj,

This website isn’t related to Santoor Soap. I know you have seen the advertisement of this soap in almost all South Indian stations. But, for business inquiries you should directly contact the concerned authorities of Santoor Soap.

shanmathi says :

re : In the television when I saw the add for the santoor soap, I was impressed with it and it is said that by using this soap we can look younger and beautiful
    according to my opinion santoor soap is best

Vaibhav jadhav says :

Is it essential for hair wash?
    Will santoor soap damage my hairs by regular washing?

Galega says :

It is not essential. But, there is also no problem in using it on hair. I have not seen any problem of hair damage because of using Santoor Soap.

santhoshi says :

After using santoor soap for some days my skin has become delicate. Even if I stoped using,my skin doesn’t become normal

Galega says :

Fragile skin can happen with some users after using Santoor, or any other sandal based soap. This is quite rare, but it happens. I would suggest you to apply an Aloe Vera cream on your skin for one week. That should bring your skin back to normalcy.

santhoshi says :

Thank you for your suggesssion.I would definitely try it.thank you very much

Rajen K Jain says :

how did the soap santoor got its name?

Galega says :

Santoor is a classical Indian music instrument. If you listen to Santoor, it will feel like smooth and soft rhythm.

Wipro has named this soap Santoor to relate with that music instrument. It wants to have a hidden message that like instrument, you will have smooth and soft skin after using this soap.

mani says :

i used santoor soap but my face become oily lot of pimples why this happened ,my skin is some oily if i will use satoor glycerin can i avoid this problem

Galega says :

Santoor contains turmeric and sandalwood. These two ingredients are perfectly suitable for oily skin. Further, being herbal, it should not lead to pimples. Your pimples breakout might be just a coincidence (happening because of another reason). You can stop using Santoor for few days and see what happens.

Achu says :

Our family have been using this soap for some years now. We started to use it when and middle aged lady told my mother about its benefit. In the initial year I did nt feel any benefit of it. But once i crossed 25 I started to notice its benefits. I really works wonderfully in reducing the age and makes you skin look young, soft and smooth …. I look 4-5 years younger to my age and my parents look as if they crossed just 40 though they crossed 50 …………

Trust me use the soap continually for over a year, also it will not work if you use hard water….nd need to scrub a lot P

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208199770931/k2311a082/8.2.07