Chinese food Delhi  » Restaurants  »
China garden, GK II, New Delhi
  • We had manchow soup which was just amazing
  • If you are new in town and want to taste some good Chinese Food, I recommend the China Garden Restaurant situated in Greater Kailash II

• by Renu

I had visited the place for the first time on a party thrown by my brother for his new Car. We had manchow soup which was just amazing.

The Main Course Ordered was Vegetarian incl.

Stir Fried

Vegetables in Black Bean Sauce, Fried Rice, Chilly Garlic Haka Noodles, American Chopsuey.

The desert ordered was Honey Noodles with Ice Cream & Lichies with Ice Cream.

The quantity Served was quite sufficient for 8 persons.

The ...

• Food was sumptous and amazing.

It was beyond expectation.

I still have not got over the taste of Honey Noodles in my mouth.

The ambience of the Restaurant was very good with the steward in charge taking

full care of our requirements.

All-in-all it was a very good experience.

If you are new in town and want to taste some good Chinese Food, I recommend the China Garden Restaurant situated in Greater Kailash II.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7108199311031/k2311a081/8.1.07