iPhone
  • Sadly the iphone currently does not contain complex word software (lets keep our fingers crossed and hope it comes with the next software update) it does come with a nifty notepad that can be used to take notes and emailed to later change to a common document
  • Personally as a former AT&T customer before Cingular I have to say that their customer service one of the primary reasons that I switched wireless service providers has not changed

• by Francis De Selva

The iphone is a wonderful device that has over come my expectations. I am an avid Mac user from my many ipods to my Mac computers and now cellular super smart phone.

The iphone is wonderful.

Its key feature is “real” Internet none of that mobile Internet crap.

You are able to access REAL websites and access all of them via wifi or EDGE (which is faster than previous editions) with the touch of a finger.

Using your fingers to touch the virtual keyboard is also simple and easy, the iphone remembers the common words that you use and

will correct them if you like allowing the use of a smaller cramped keyboard for quick easy and flawless typing.

In addition to using the virtual keyboard for Internet needs there is also a notes feature that is very handy for short notes or even long ones.

Sadly the iphone currently does not contain complex word software (lets keep our fingers crossed and hope it comes with the next software update) it does come with a nifty notepad that can be used to take notes and emailed to later change to a common document.

Also the iphone mail application ...

• can read MS attachments.

Not to mention that the iphone has the most advanced ipod created with cover flow and a widescreen display.

With this device it is very easy to forget that it is a phone.

I have mostly used it as a PDA and mobile Internet device.

It does have GOOD call quality.

Personally as a former AT&T customer before Cingular I have to say that their customer service one of the primary reasons that I switched wireless service providers has not changed.

Although there are a few nice people yet their policy regarding themselves having the

final word and refusal to work with the customer to make the common goal (service for me money for you) isn’t good business practice to me, (they wanted to be paid once they accidentally cancelled the incorrect account for 2 days causing me to go without a phone and they wanted their next bill to be paid in advance for their mistake although all previous bills were paid in full prior to my account cancellation) but the iphone is worth it.

Over all this device is an excellent choice whether for a primary phone or as an ipod or a PDA

iPhone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37108199221031/k2311a081/8.1.07