Diamondaura Jewelry Collection-Ring  » Jewelry  »
  • I love this ring more than my wedding ring, which cost thousands (don't tell my husband)
  • Unfortunately that accident disturbed the Rhodium coating and the silver then tarnished a lot when I went swimming with the ring

• by Maggie Madison

I first saw this ring in a magazine and instantly fell in love with it. I was skeptical that anything could look that good for about $100.00,though. I finally decided to go for it.

I was even more enthralled with the ring when it arrived. It is a three diamondaura ring, with a big stone in the center (slightly more than a carat) and two

smaller (about 1/3 carat each) on each side. The ring is tarnish proof silver and looks exactly like a platinum finish.

I really love this ring! I love this ring more than my wedding ring, which cost thousands (don’t tell my husband).

As much as I love the sparkle of the three stones and the four small chips going down each side, I love the detail ...

• even more. From the side, under the main stone is a heart. Under the two smaller stones, is a lazy *s*. There are small arrow shapes under the diamondaura chips going down the side.

Sometimes I just sit and gaze at all that detail. I wear the ring all the time and people just complement me like crazy. I did have a little

accident where I pinched my finger (and worse-the ring). The ring was pretty well smooshed. I was crushed. But a local jeweler saved the ring by reshaping the band.

Unfortunately that accident disturbed the Rhodium coating and the silver then tarnished a lot when I went swimming with the ring. I had the ring polished and cleaned and it looked good as new.

I just love this ring!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 453107199121131/k2311a0731/7.31.07