Philips juicer mixer grinder
  • This is an ideal gift for any one, I think

• by baba

In the month of February it was our 4th wedding anniversary and on this occasion we gave a small party to some of my relatives and friends. And on this occasion I got many

good fits from my relatives and friends and one of such good gift is the Phillips juicer mixer grinder. The Phillips juicer mixer grinder is good because it is the products of a ...

• very big and well known company that is Phillips. This juicer mixer grinder has the 500 watts motor inside and the blending and the multi purpose jar is included which is very good
        and handy to use. The operation of this machine is very easy. The detachable blades are easy to manage and to clean it up. This is an ideal gift for any one, I think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163107198681031/k2311a0731/7.31.07