Haldiram chutkule
  • I think when we invite some guest or when we have to attend the un expected guest, for such occasions it is best to serve the haldiram snacks

• by baba

The Haldiram is the name of the very old and famous company, which produces many kinds of food products. The snacks and some ready to eat kind of food.

But the one truth about these snacks is that it contains very good taste and the quality but costs little more. I think when we invite some guest or when ...

• we have to attend the un expected guest, for such occasions it is best to serve the haldiram snacks. The Haldiram chutkule is a kind of snack, which is just
        like biscuits, which are very crisp and lite to eat, and at the same these biscuits are very spicy and tasty. I think it is best choice to buy the haldiram snacks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273107198551031/k2311a0731/7.31.07