Cello gel refill pens  » Other  »
  • I love writing and I also write some poems whenever I get some spare time
  • I also recommend to some of my cousins who are students to use the cello gel refill pens

• by baba

I love writing and I also write some poems whenever I get some spare time. When I was a student I used to get the full marks for good handwriting.

I always use the Cello gel refill pens to write because these pens are best for writing. The non-stop flow of the ink writes on the paper very neatly without any ...

Cello gel refill pens
Joe says :

Where do you purchase these pens?

Marg says :

These are sold on Amazon. Check here:

Galega says :

Cello was founded in 1995 in India and soon became the most selling pen company here. It was not exporting its product to any other countries, and hence you could not have found it on local stores out of India.

However, Cello was acquired by French Stationery major BIC in 2015 and became BIC Cello. Now, this product is available in Northern America and many European countries. Visit any stationery store that keeps BIC items and you will find Cello Gel Pen there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123107198511031/k2311a0731/7.31.07