Indian Airlines  » Airlines  »
0.5
  • They did not have any form of initiative (a rare trait that I had noticed in some other successful airlines)
  • I definitely Do Not recommend Indian Airlines at all

• by missy

Here is a negative review of Indian Airlines. I have been to India and I must say that India is a separate topic for reviewing, since I have nothing but praise for this beautiful country. However, I am not particularly liking Indian Airlines due to some of the following reasons.

I went around 2003 to India with my whole family and we decided to give the benefit of the doubt to this airline and just go along boarding it. We went to Indian with our national carrier, but opted Indian Airlines for our way back home. First of all, my family and

I were very unhappy when we were charged extra for the baggage tax or something. We then told nicely that we had not exceeded the baggage weight regulations and they told us that since we had bought the tickets in India. The baggage regulations were from our country and we sticked closely to that measurement and so when we were told about this extra information, we were dumbfounded. My dad forked out the money and paid the extra baggage charges unwillingly. But we obliged since we had tickets to go back home and we had no choice. It felt like a ...

• daylight robbery and I am very confused about this kind of mixed regulations.

Now, another thing. The cabin crew were all very badly behaved and kept quiet mostly, unless being asked. They did not have any form of initiative (a rare trait that I had noticed in some other successful airlines.) The beverages and food were served almost unwillingly, and it was like they were forced to slavery or something. The greetings given when initially we boarded the plane was also falsetto and appeared like a slapstick humor. I felt like laughing. I noticed that Indian national passengers were

also given the same treatment as me and my family.

Last and least of all troubles, my brother’s luggage was slightly damaged and the airline claimed to not take any responsibilities whatsoever. No responsibilities means no damages refund. It was so irritable and we felt really cheated and went from a real good mood to a real foul mood.

I didn’t know who to blame. Is it a bad flight, bad timing situation? Or just bad employees, bad airline altogether? These are some questions that I have no answers for, up to now. I definitely Do Not recommend Indian Airlines at all.

Indian Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403107198431031/k2311a0731/7.31.07