Johnson And Wales Inn  » Hotels  »
1.0
Seekonk, MA - USA
  • So, the best is to not go and stay in Johnson And Wales Inn ever again

• by missy

Johnson And Wales Inn is located in Seekonk, MA. There were places of interests nearby like New Bedford, Newport and a lot more. However, the inn seems to be in a worn-out shape and there were some unpleasant odors in certain parts of the inn.

I was there for only 2 days and I already could not stand the staff over at Johnson And Wales Inn. They were simply rude, appeared to be

unprofessional and the service standards were really very poor. I don’t know why when it appears that a bad hotel always have spoiled air-conditioning systems in certain rooms. The air-con in my room did not work and when I called in the concierge, I was rudely informed that a man would come off in another 45 minutes or so. That was during the daytime. After 45 minutes, no man appeared and I called again and I was rudely told again that there were other requests and I just have to wait or stay outdoor for a while. She was trying to tell me what to do, rather to placate my anger.

The air-con was fixed around 6pm! When initially my request was around 12pm. So, I had no air-con for that few hours and it was warm on that day. I ...

• Johnson And Wales Inn
      felt that if the maintenance guy couldn’t make it, why couldn’t the concierge be a bit more subtle and apologize. Other than that, I brought some outside food and was told to not bring in the next time. It was so embarrassing since the staff told me in a pretty loud voice. Everyone turned to look at me and it was very displeasing. I don’t see any wrong in me bringing
      take-outs to my room. Not that I was going to throw the leftovers at her face. I do know that some hotels and inns have this kind of regulations but they are willing to close one eye, if you know what I mean.

So, the best is to not go and stay in Johnson And Wales Inn ever again. I could tolerate the odor once in a while, but bad staff? No way, man.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23107198411031/k2311a0731/7.31.07