Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel  » Hotels  »
Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles - California
  • The room that I was in had a very nice aura and I noticed that it was furnished very nicely
  • My friend wanted to rent a car and we did share the cost

• by missy

In Sunset Boulevard, California lies a great hotel called Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel. It is not really hard to find this hotel, and if you want directions, you could ask the airport travel guide for it.

I went with a group of 5 friends and 2 of them were males. We are all long-time friends and we decided that Sunset Boulevard is the perfect place for a getaway. My first impression on this hotel was that it has a very upscale look but yet seemed traditional in certain ways. we checked in pretty fast and we were giggling as we made our rounds up to our allocated

rooms.

The room that I was in had a very nice aura and I noticed that it was furnished very nicely. There were a TV, some closet areas, a desk and a chair and a very nice and fluffy bed. I shared with my 2 friends and we the room had a king-sized bed, but we ordered an extra single bed as well. The hotel lobby was quite a simple picture and there were only a few travelers at that time. I noticed that perhaps this hotel was not a popular one and that explained the lesser crowd. The reception area took up the main space of the ...

• lobby and it had some nice wooden, oak texture.

Other than that, we explored the trendy stores and restaurants close by in Sunset Boulevard and we also had a chance to go to Beverly Hills. The next morning, we discovered that Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel served continental breakfasts and we whisked away to have a go at it. The taste was superb and I was wondering why the hotel did not have crowds. It seemed to be a pretty good hotel. My friend was lamenting that some rooms were haunted and that she dreamed the room we were in had a historical ghostly story. I

just shrugged the nonsensical dream of hers and found that I could slept soundly, with no dreams whatsoever.

We also managed to soak ourselves in watching movies that we rented from the concierge and during evenings, we made it a point to catch the live performance of a nice band. My friend wanted to rent a car and we did share the cost. We explored the shops that were along Rodeo Drive, and when we lost our way, we just shamelessly asked around for directions. It would be fun to travel to Sunset Boulevard in a group and to stay in an underground hotel such as Best Western Sunset Plaza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23107198401031/k2311a0731/7.31.07