Thai Airways  » Airlines  »
  • Unfortunately, that wasn't the case with Thai Airways
  • I noticed that most of the cabin crew were Thais and they had really lovely looks
  • Other than that, the food selection was kind of bland and it was not so delicious
  • I felt that their customer service rapport could be improved and that I would consider boarding Thai Airways again if the food flavors were improved and the staff appeared to be more casual rather than rigid

• by missy

I am always proud to be boarding an Asian airline or carrier, but it needs to have that extra special something for me to be proud of. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case with Thai Airways. Here is my review.

First of all, I was in Malaysia with my aunt, her husband, my boyfriend and I. We wanted to go to Thailand by using Thai Airways and we discovered that after checking-in, we could not make full

use of the lounge for unknown reasons. My aunt told me not to probe and just relax in the airport lobby would do. Then it was time to board. We chose an economy class and we were greeted nicely and stuff. I noticed that most of the cabin crew were Thais and they had really lovely looks. Other than that, we were seated and I felt that there weren’t enough legroom for me. My boyfriend agreed as well and it was darn tiring throughout.

Other than that, the food selection was kind of bland and it was not so delicious. There was the usual rice but it appeared to be tasteless. I was not sure what kind of rice that was, but the dish that went along with it was also bland and not delicious at all. Luckily, we were then served some desserts after, which was ...

• Thai Airways
      way better tasting than the main dish. That made me full. As for entertainment wise, it was kind of disappointing. I had a pretty back seat row and the picture quality of the TV screens were kind of blur. It felt like I was watching a blur TV. However, my hopes were lifted a bit when my boyfriend requested for around 2 portable TVs. One was for my aunt and her husband
      and the other one was for us. It was kind of nice after that.

The crew members appeared to be hardworking, but there were no small talks nor a real direct eye-contact. I felt that their customer service rapport could be improved and that I would consider boarding Thai Airways again if the food flavors were improved and the staff appeared to be more casual rather than rigid. I give this review a 6.

Thai Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403107198391031/k2311a0731/7.31.07