Crowne Plaza Hotel JFK Airport  » Hotels  »
JFK Airport, NY, USA
  • I would say that I was impressed with the food served in the restaurant
  • But I must say that Crowne Plaza Hotel JFK Airport definitely takes the award for being the best hotel than the other 2 or 3 nearby

• by missy

Nearby JFK Airport stands a nice hotel known as Crowne Plaza Hotel. I have been to another Crowne Plaza Hotel and that was in Florida. I was with my 2 best friends at that time and we wanted so much to stay in a place close to JFK Airport. We were suffering from jet-lag and the prospect of getting a hotel close to the hotel was heavenly.

After we checked in, we decided to check out our rooms and rest for a bit, before exploring. Our rooms were not what I would call a fantastic room, but it was a cozy room with the main focus being the wi-fi services. That

means wireless internet connection, for those who aren’t particularly sure. The room was made simple and I am guessing business travelers and some stranded airline passengers would stay in this hotel. Although the rooms are not tip top gorgeous, there was ample space to move about and the room looked pretty neat and tidy to me. Sleeping was quite comfortable since our rooms faced away from the airport, so that means there was minimal noise. Other than that, we checked out the handbook and was thrilled to know that there was a gift shop in the hotel. After resting for a few hours, we then went to the hotel lobby ...

• and that was the first time that I took a good look at Crowne Plaza Hotel near JKF Airport. As for the bathroom, it was pretty small but adequate. We did not want to upgrade to a junior suite since we were there for 1 night only. We were actually waiting for a connecting flight, and thought that this simple hotel would do for the night.

I would say that I was impressed with the food served in the restaurant. It was very special and there were Asian food choices as well. I managed to have a very nice meal and then we went to check out the fitness center, but

were too lazy to work out. Other than that, there was a grand ballroom, and a nice business center. I find this hotel an advantage since it is near to the airport, but other than that, it is a pretty simple hotel with basic functions for people with basic needs.

The check-out was hassle-free and getting to the airport was easy as well. I am guessing the maker of this hotel was having comforts and basic needs in mind, and not to make a luxurious hotel. But I must say that Crowne Plaza Hotel JFK Airport definitely takes the award for being the best hotel than the other 2 or 3 nearby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23107198381031/k2311a0731/7.31.07