The Matrix  » Movies  »
  • I'm I the right one for this job, am I the right one for this girl or boy,etc. The movie puts a lot of questions and a lot of subjects which we should consider about our own life and the relation between us

• by appaccount

Watching The Matrix movie is really exiting and absorbing the attention adventure. Based on a original idea, it shows us one fantastic reality, in which the the ordinary people became extraordinary under the pressure of the circumstances.

The main meaning is that the

most important thing in our life is to find the truth.

The truth about ourselves and about the others.

The general question for the main character is am I the one, or I’m not the one.

the question which we ask ourselves everyday.

I’m ...

• I the right one for this job, am I the right one for this girl or boy,etc.

The movie puts a lot of questions and a lot of subjects which we should consider about our own life and the relation between us.

The spectator

/> is provoked to put himself or herself on the place of the main characters.

After watching the movie the person is taking a lot of time to think about the love,the betrayal and the belief.

On my opinion this fact is the most valuable thing about this movie.

The Matrix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113007197710731/k2311a0730/7.30.07