Nikon Coolpix L10 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • The Nikon Coolpix L10 is the best deal in its price range, among the most important features are a decent 5.05 million total pixels for prints as large as 11 x 14 inches, 2.0 in monitor, digital zoom up to 4x, 3x optical zoom, tv movie with sound, 7MB integrated memory, adjust up to ISO 800 for night photos, In camera red eye fix, face-finding technology that automatically focuses on the face
  • I love the movie feature I can take half an hour of tv quality movies with sound in a 1GB SD card, I highly recommend this camera
  • This really was a great selection considering the price I paid online in a special sale only $89.99, but it can be found at regular price for about $119.99
  • I was shopping for good quality and low price and I found it

• by joshua

The Nikon Coolpix L10 is the best deal in its price range, among the most important features are a decent 5. 05 million total pixels for prints as large as 11 x 14 inches, 2.

0 in monitor, digital zoom up to 4x,

3x optical zoom, tv movie with sound, 7MB integrated memory, adjust up to ISO 800 for night photos, In camera red eye fix, face-finding technology that automatically focuses on the face.

I love the movie feature I can take half an ...

• hour of tv quality movies with sound in a 1GB SD card, I highly recommend this camera.

99, but it can be found at

regular price for about $119.

99.

If you want good quality digital camera at a low price this is the one, there is no better choice for this price.

I was shopping for good quality and low price and I found it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 433007197670731/k2311a0730/7.30.07