UHaul  » General services  »
  • Also, they offer different low cost movers to assist you with your move which is a nice feature

• by Katie

Less than two weeks ago, my family went through the arduous moving process. Money was a concern so we decided to use UHaul rather than professional movers. It was a very stress free process - probably the easiest part of the move!

They ended up not

having the vehicle that I had originally reserved but they had one of nearly the same size instead. They called us about 2 days before the move to confirm the reservation and what time we’d be picking up the vehicle.

When we arrived at the Uhaul ...

• pick up center they were ready to provide us with the vehicle and the process was very quick!

They have a great website that is easy to use and allows you to make the reservation. However, it does require a credit card and you must cancel

with 24 hours so you are not charged if you decide you no longer want the rental.

Also, they offer different low cost movers to assist you with your move which is a nice feature!

If you’re looking for a low-cost simple alternative to movers, U-haul is the perfect choice!

Very dissatisfied says :

Here we are in this covid era.. Who ever is coordinating uhaul and their equipment needs to have a performance review. If you think for one second uhaul is a good place to rent a trailer… Think again. Their phone service is non existent. So one does not even know where the trailer is. Even after paying for it. And still no trailer. This is 12 days after reservation Never again.

Galega says :

You should have some patience during the lock down period induced by Covid - 19 pandemic. If movers company ignore customers for 12 days, then it will only risk its own business prospects. But, you know, Covid has done many unexpected things, and this was one among them.

Pat says :

re : Also, they offer different low cost movers to assist you with your move which is a nice feature
    I totally agree with you. The best feature for me was that they had a variety of options with regards to vehicle size depending on the quantity of stuff that you want to move. I personally didn’t have a lot of stuff in my apartment, so just a small vehicle could do the job which was also fairly cheap
    If you are looking for a place that can offer you flexibility and a fair price while moving, I recommend U-haul.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 253007197610731/k2311a0730/7.30.07