POLAR EXPRESS DVD  » Movies  »
  • The youngest of our family group was four and the oldest was 65 years old, so, that should give you a pretty good idea as to whom this film would be enjoyed by
  • Just as I thought, my grandson took each bell, held it to his ear, and shined with joy, as he said, I Believe

• by covenly1
      Do YOU believe in Santa? I mean, do you REALLY believe? You know, you cannot hear the bells of Christmas, if you don\’t really believe, according to the DVD, The Polar Express! This is a wonderful family movie that is just so delightful to watch with the entire family. My family watched this DVD on Thanksgiving Day, and we all felt the Christmas magic!

This is an animated DVD, with a young boy, struggling to decide if Santa really DOES exist,

or is it really DAD dressed up. He goes to bed, maybe to sleep, maybe NOT…….

but, he winds up on the Polar Express train to the North Pole! So many things happen to really test his ‘naughty or nice’ personality, along the way. One of the children on this train, and only children ARE allowed, is a really large creep.

One of the girls doesn’t have the magic ticket to get punched by the conductor…………. even though our hero tries to give her HIS, he soon is told that tickets are NOT transferable! The movie is really filled with excitement, without anything that would be considered more than a “G” rating.

(That’s a feat in itself!). The conductor’s voice is done by Tom Hanks, and who doesn’t enjoy him? The youngest of our family group was four and the oldest was 65 years old, so, that should give you a pretty good idea as to whom this film would be enjoyed by.

The ...

• POLAR EXPRESS DVD
      thirty somethings enjoyed it, just as much. Luckily, we were in my playroom, as we cheered for some parts, and were so quiet in some scary situations! HOnestly, we were all just totally enveloped into this film……….

the four year old was completely engrossed. When all the excitement of getting to the North Pole and BEING there are over, the boy (our hero) awakens to Christmas day.

The last gift found for him under the Christmas tree is a silver Christmas bell,

and you know what? HE HEARS IT! “I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!”…………. and so it was for the little boy who just wasn’t sure.

Tonight, my four year old grandson and I decorated our Christmas tree. Because of this DVD, I made a special point of getting a few silver bells that make music.

Just as I thought, my grandson took each bell, held it to his ear, and shined with joy, as he said, “I Believe! Grandma, I believe!”……. can’t ask for much more than that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11281119740230/k2311a1128/11.28.05