iPod Nano  » Electronics  »
  • If you want an all-round machine I'd definitely go for a top-end mobile phone rather than a dedicated mp3 player
  • But if you just want a dedicated mp3 music files player then the iPod Nano is one of the best

• by A. S. Beckett

I feel that the iPod Nano is limited in use as it doesn’t have a radio and it doesn’t have a built in FM transmittor. I would like to be able to listen to my music on my car speakers but in order

to do this I had to buy a Belkin FM transmitter and then I have to plug this into my iPod every time I get into the car. Other MP3 player have built-in transmitters so why can’t iPods? Also, why can’t they just ...

• build-in a radio? I sometimes end up just using my Sony Ericsson phone which has a memory stick which I can load with songs from my laptop via bluetooth. If you want an all-round machine I’d definitely go for a top-end mobile
        phone rather than a dedicated mp3 player. It means you only have to carry one device around with you and it works out much cheaper too. But if you just want a dedicated mp3 music files player then the iPod Nano is one of the best.

iPod Nano

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163007197350631/k2311a0730/7.30.07