Arizona Diet Iced Tea  » Food  »
  • My daughter suggested in the grocery store that Arizona Diet Tea was really good, so I bought a case, and she was right

• by Mimi

I have just switched my brand of diet iced tea, and I am pleasantly pleased. I had been buying Snapple, but didn’t feel like it really tasted like tea, more like

soda pop. I tried Lipton, which was not much better. My daughter suggested in the grocery store that Arizona Diet Tea was really good, so I bought a case, and ...

• she was right. It tastes like real iced tea, with different flavors, like lemon, peach, and raspberry–really good on a hot summer day! I don’t use sugar, so I don’t drink
        the Arizona regular, but I’m sure it is equally as good. You can buy this by the case at warehouse stores. Accolades to the Arizona Tea Company for putting out a great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273007197260631/k2311a0730/7.30.07