Nestle set curd  » Food  »

• by baba

How many of u like to eat the curd. I love it.

I always need the curd in my diet as it gives the necessary nutrition to our body and at the

same time cools our mind.

At the end of the meals I always take a cup of curd and some times I mix some sugar in to the curd and that becomes a ...

• very good dessert to have it at the end of the dinner.

I only use the Nestle set curd.

This curd is very fresh and very tasty.

The Nestle is a

very famous and big and yet old company which as been producing many kind of chocolates and milk products.

And the Nestle milk is another such a good product, which we all appreciate.

praful says :

hello nestle even though being a huge multinational in the dairy deptt has still not been able to create waves in the probiotic market. how far do you think that the pricing strategy has played a part in its performance as compared to amul mother dairy?

Galega says :

In the dairy segment, Nestle is far behind Amul or even Mother Dairy (in Delhi/NCR) in India. There are many reasons, mainly the availability of fresh milk to Indian brands through co-operative networks.

In the probitoic segment, Nestle’s ActiPlus Curd is going strong in the Indian market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907197190431/k2311a0729/7.29.07