Britania cream treat  » Food  »
  • He loves and enjoys all kind of cream biscuits, but when I bought the Britannia treat cream biscuits, he enjoyed the taste of it very much
  • That is the main reason why I love to feed these biscuits to my children
  • I think all of u must try these biscuits once at least

• by baba

My son is the great fan of cream biscuits. He loves and enjoys all kind of cream biscuits, but when I bought the Britannia treat cream biscuits, he enjoyed

the taste of it very much. Britannia is a very big and famous company, which produces much kind of food products. The Britannia treat creams biscuits have different ...

• taste, good quality, and different flavours and good and attractive shapes which makes it more attractive and tastier. These biscuits are making of pure wheat flour, which is a
        nutritious diet for kids. That is the main reason why I love to feed these biscuits to my children. I think all of u must try these biscuits once at least.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907197130431/k2311a0729/7.29.07