CUISINART MIXER HTM-9LTFR
  • I really recommend this one to everyone who wants to be certain that their beating is done in a manner that is even, easy, and easily maintained

• by covenly1
      I don’t always want to get out the big mixer for cooking, mixing, when I only have a small amount of mixing to do. When this happens, I just pull out my Cuisinart model HTM-9LTFR electric hand mixer, and quickly take care of the smaller jobs! This electric mixer has a lot going for it, as Cuisinart nearly always does.

/> Unlike the wimpy mixers I have had in the past, this mixer has a powerful 220 watt motor to get the job done, quickly.

Using nine speeds, with LED display, I can whip up most anything, just the way I want it done.

Three of those nine are for low mix speeds!

This mixer starts out smoothly and stays smoothly rotating as I use it.

The handle is really made for maximum comfort, and I need not worry about slipping it out of my hand.

The beaters are truly super sized, and that is really great for mixing! The more it can whip up with the air, the more it will be really fluffy.

Things just do not seem ...

• CUISINART MIXER HTM-9LTFR
      to stick to these beaters, and they are advertised as self cleaning beaters.

This mixer, extraordiaire, comes with a spatula, a Chef’s Whisk, and the cord is even made to be very helpful in my cooking.

The cord is an exclusive to Cuisinart, and actually rotates with a swivel as I use the mixer!

My mixer is white, and it

comes with a 90 day warranty.

I have been more than pleased with how this mixer works, whips, works WITH me, as I ‘whip’ up my meals, and cleaning it is just plain EASY! I really recommend this one to everyone who wants to be certain that their beating is done in a manner that is even, easy, and easily maintained! Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16281119710130/k2311a1128/11.28.05