Corona Beer  » Food  »
  • Corona means Crown in Spanish, and I have to think I agree with their assessment
  • I am not myself much of a beer drinker, although I enjoy some every now and then, but Corona is by far my favorite drink
  • Excellent flavor, smooth taste, it is the best of the best when it comes to beer

• by Walter Stevens
      Is there any better tasting beer than Corona? Corona means Crown in Spanish, and I have to think I agree with their assessment. They are far more the King of Beers than Budweiser could ever hope to be.

I am not

myself much of a beer drinker, although I enjoy some every now and then, but Corona is by far my favorite drink.

Although Corona up here is nothing to what one would get in Mexico (I am convinced there is a Corona ...

• Tree in Mexico where they pick these things from, and the closer you are to the source the better it tastes) but Corona is still going to be the smoothest, most refreshing beer you are going to get around here.

Excellent flavor,

smooth taste, it is the best of the best when it comes to beer.

And when you drink it you can pretend you really are on a beach in Mexico like those commercials try to promise you.

I love Corona.

It is #1 in my book.

Corona Beer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27281119690130/k2311a1128/11.28.05