Gold Necklaces Wal-Mart
2.0
  • I thought I would buy my girlfriend a necklace from Wal-Mart, just a tiny charm on a gold chain
  • I'm sorry, Wal-Mart, you have a lot of nice things in your store but I don't think I am going to be buying any more jewellery there

• by Walter Stevens
      I thought I would buy my girlfriend a necklace from Wal-Mart, just a tiny charm on a gold chain. A very pretty necklace, and something that I could afford. Unfortunately, the necklace had problems: the chain was

far too thin and poorly made, and just picking it up caused it to chink. Beyond that, the charm which had apparently been made specifically for this chain had an opening that was too big and kept falling ...

• off of the chain. I tried to fix it myself but was unable, and would have had to take it to a jeweller to fix it with a gold solder. I mean, what?

I’m sorry, Wal-Mart, you

have a lot of nice things in your store but I don’t think I am going to be buying any more jewellery there. Which will probably make my girlfriend happy if I’m buying it from somewhere else (a little higher quality).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45281119680130/k2311a1128/11.28.05