Sony Wega 32′ TV  » Electronics  »
  • I recieved this television as a gift, and I must say it is one of the best gifts I have recieved

• by Emily
      I recieved this television as a gift, and I must say it is one of the best gifts I have recieved. this great 32′ TV is large enough to look huge in my small apaprtment.

My favorite feature on

the television is the picture in picture.

You can watch two different programs at the same time and switch in between them, the box size is also adjustable which is a pretty neat feature as well.

My remote also ...

• works for my DVD player and VCR which is an added bonus, it can be a pain switching in between several remotes.

i have a hard enough time keeping up with just one.

The screen on the television is

flat which is a great look.

Every man I have dated since Igot the TV has commented on liking my television, as one of the first things they have said about my home…which is odd.

But, says a lot for the TV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16281119611030/k2311a1128/11.28.05