Guerlain Insolence  » Perfume  »
  • I think I even stand a little straighter and have a sway when I walk

• by Chocolatiada

This is quite possibly the most delectable, sexy fragrance I own. I am not a professional when it comes to fragrances. I do not know much about perfume notes.

I cannot identify or explain which different scents have been blended in a given fragrance. Therefore it is difficult for me to describe what Insolence smells like.

However, I can say

that I can describe how this perfume makes me feel. When I smell Guerlain Insolence, I want to breath it in so deeply so that I can take in all the fragrance in my nasal passages.

Certain adjectives that come to mind when I smell Guerlain Insolence are divine, sexy, seductive, heady, irresistible, and sultry. When I wear Guerlain Insolence, the smell makes me feel sexy.

I think I even stand a little straighter and have a sway when I walk. This is not a light fragrance, nor does it smell sweet like candy.

With the right amount of application, it is not so overpowering that it will make you sick to smell it. Guerlain Insolence does not take a ...

• Guerlain Insolence
      lot of perfume to scent you.

I wear it in the evening time. I do not know why, but it just seems more appropriate to do that.

I spray once behind the ears, once in the cleavage, once on the wrist, and once on the bottom of my back. That gives me just enough to command attention when I walk.

The fragrance is no so overpowering that people can smell me coming. But they get just enough of a whiff as I pass to take notice.

It is a little pricey but it is worth every penny. I call it my ego booster in a bottle because the smell of Guerlain Insolence makes me feel like sexy, ravishing, and sultry all in one sniff.

Guerlain Insolence

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562907195570231/k2311a0729/7.29.07