Concord Fairfield Inn
Concord, New Hampshire - USA
  • I think one of the furthest inns I have been to would be Concord Fairfield Inn
  • As for the breakfast buffet, I forget to mention the delicious spread

• by missy

I think one of the furthest inns I have been to would be Concord Fairfield Inn. One word of caution: There is not restaurant at all in this place. I don’t know why.

On the other hand, the rooms in this inn are very clean, comfortable and spacious. The staff were very friendly and the chambermaids clean the room at least twice per day. Other than that, I really enjoy the indoor pool and spa. I was there to travel with my boyfriend and we find Concord Fairfield Inn very affordable and within our budget at that time.

The inn serves some great and lavish breakfast. There is always a free breakfast buffet without fail and that would be the perk of staying for our few days there. My boyfriend and I only stayed in this place for one night, since he was renting a car and wanted to have some kind of road trip. We sort of bumped into this inn actually and after filling out our gas, we decided to rest in this inn.

I would say that this inn is owned by the Marriott chain; only low-end. There was an indoor pool and ...

• spa as I have mentioned and the rooms look pretty neat. There was internet access, an ironing board and the iron, a TV with free cable and the beds looking as good as new. I was thinking wildly like a fugitive renting this inn and was staying a door next to ours, ha! But that wasn’t true, and thank God.

As for the breakfast buffet, I forget to mention the delicious spread. There were toaster waffles (my favorite), some French toasts, pastries, breads, donuts and nice hot coffee and tea. Everything was truly delicious and up to

my standard. I really underestimated the inn being a low class place when actually they could provide some good customer service and nice free breakfast buffet.

Concord Fairfield Inn is located in a small city and for details, you could find it in the capital of New Hampshire. The next day, my boyfriend drove off to Manchester Airport but before that, we gave back our rented car. It was a pretty nice place; Fairfield Inn and should we go for another driving road-trip, I would love to bump into that place again. It’s really a good R&R (rest and relax) place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22707195350231/k2311a0727/7.27.07