Hotel Del Rio  » Hotels  »
Philippines
  • The price is reasonable, especially when it comes to the food and service they provide

• by Honey

I always stay in Hotel Del Rio when visiting relatives, because it has been around for so many years that I never got around to looking for other places to stay. The price is reasonable, especially when it comes to the food and service they provide.

The seafoods at Igmaan is a must try; as well as the other local dishes.

There’s a huge

ballroom where a lot of people come for dancing.

But most of them are old timers and I have yet to see people my age come here.

If you plan to stay here, you have to book early because it the rooms sell like pancakes.

Even if the rooms are airconditioned the hallways are not; so be ready for a blast of hot air ...

• when you open the doors.

Aside from that, there’s really nothing else to complain about.

The staff is obliging and they will try their best to help you out.

I have, in the past, forgotten some of my toiletries inside my room after checking out.

While I was still in the lobby waiting for my ride to the airport; the front desk asked me

to stay because the cleaning lady said she had found some of my stuff that I had put in the bathroom cabinet.

I have also lost my cell phone in the lobby, but it was returned to me when I was looking for it.

Security personnel found it and gave it back to me; without even asking for a reward.

Very honest people, polite and humble.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22707195150131/k2311a0727/7.27.07