Days Hotel Iloilo  » Hotels  »
Philippines
  • I was really surprised when I found out that there was a Days Hotel in Iloilo City, I thought that the only one was located in Tagaytay
  • I think some of the cheaper rooms don't have windows but the rooms are airconditioned anyways
  • One thing though was a big disappointed though was the price

• by Honey

I was really surprised when I found out that there was a Days Hotel in Iloilo City, I thought that the only one was located in Tagaytay. When I went to visit some relatives, I didn’t want to stay with them because their homes were far from the town.

Days Hotel is situated in the busiest

part of the city’s major intersection; all the shopping centers, churches, commercial establishments and other tourist attractions are fairly accessible.

Although the rooms had no views of mountains or green grass; you can see the city lights during the night.

I think some of the cheaper rooms don’t have windows but the rooms are airconditioned anyways.

...

• Service is great; the staff members do not forget to say ‘po’ and ‘opo’ (which are respectful terms for yes used by younger generations to address the elders) to guests.

Polite and soft-spoken; those are the two words that best describe the service here.

There’s a supermarket below the hotel, so you need not walk or

travel far to get necessities.

One thing though was a big disappointed though was the price.

I had stayed in another hotel in the past, and thought the price would almost be the same.

But it’s twice more than the going rate in other hotels.

Still, my stay was enjoyable and the staff attended to my every whim.

Days Hotel Iloilo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22707195140131/k2311a0727/7.27.07