Intercontinental Hotel
1.5
Philippines
  • In fact, I don't think I'd even give it any star

• by Honey

Last time I was here was about two years ago when my boyfriend came for a week long visit. He wanted to try it out because a friend of his had stayed here and sort of liked it.

I don’t know what his friend saw in this hotel,

because I wouldn’t even call it a 3 star hotel.

In fact, I don’t think I’d even give it any star.

The bathroom tiles were moldy, and you could see black stains on the walls that were actually milder.

The toilet bowl was old and didn’t have a ...

• bidet.

The carpets were stained with what looked like blood but was actually some red juice.

The bed was creaking, lumpy and smells moldy.

The furnishings were, well, old fashioned.

This hotel was OLD! I heard that they’re doing some renovations, and that things are going well.

I

just don’t know if they have changed the furnishings, but I do hope that they changed the carpet and revamped the bathroom.

I hope to see the finish product because I’ve always given Intercon such high regard especially since it was one of the first 5 star hotels in the Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22707195130131/k2311a0727/7.27.07