Damas Jewellery Gold chain
Deira, Dubai.
  • There long chains, chains within chains,thick chains,baby chains and many kind of chains I found in Damas jewellery

• by krishnakomali
      One year back I purchased a gold chain for my baby in Damas Jewellery. It was very nice and the design was simple and suitable for my kid. Number of small square blocks with neat finishing were arranged one after the other to form a beautiful chain.

The gold used was of 22k. Rate depends on weight and finishing of the chain.

At that time we

purchased for 689 dhirams including making charge and it weighed 11+ grams. Making charge depends on the design of the chain.

There are many designs with Indian and Italian finishing. The one we have taken was of Italian finishing.

It was beautiful. We have also taken a small pendant that suits the chain.

The finishing was excellent . But making charge was little bit high.

And I also ...

• seen various number of gold chains ,some are hand made and some are machine made in damas jewellery. The designs are ultimate and attractive.

There long chains, chains within chains,thick chains,baby chains and many kind of chains I found in Damas jewellery. And also, I found numerous pendants with attractive designs in this shop.

Apart from modern pendants,there are also pendants related to different religions like

Hindu gods Ganesha,shiva,laxmi,etc and Chinese gods ,cross and symbol of cresent moon etc. No doubt one can found a good collection of chains and pendants in Damas jewellery.

And one more thing, the chain I purchased one year back is as it is as it was in the beginning and I did not find any damage and there is no change in shining though she puts on daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45281119510930/k2311a1128/11.28.05