L’Oreal True Match Foundation
  • For those who aren't the perfect color of the all too common Ivory shade, L'Oreal Paris has a foundation that truly has me wanting to buy more even though it does cost a bit more then other foundations out on the market at the moment
  • Removal was really easy which is why I don't recommend trying to go swimming in this make up because it may rub off
  • I really love this foundation because it does match your skin's natural shade without looking off and for the most part it does blend well into the skin

• by Lady L
      It seems at times you’ll buy a foundation in the store thinking it’s a great color but then you go out the next day with it on your face and it looks discolored. Not only is this embarrassing but it just looks weird. For those who aren’t the perfect color of the all too common Ivory shade, L’Oreal Paris has a foundation that truly has me wanting to buy more even though it does cost a bit more then other foundations out on the market at the moment.

It’s called True Match and it clearly claims on both the commercials and

the bottle that it’s a super blendable make up. Now at the time I was nervous to buy this particular product because of the price but it’s hard to find a shade of foundation that matches well so I gave it a shot.

I’m really glad that I did!

It comes in a 1. 0 fl oz clear bottle with a silver cap that contains the foundation number and color.

You may want to apply some moisturizer before you apply foundation because it helps with settling the make up. This stuff does contain a chemical smell sort of similar to toe nail ...

• polish remover but it doesn’t stay that way after you’ve applied it so no worries! Make up artists suggest putting a dot on your forehead, cheeks and chin but I only use it on 3 of the 4 spots.

While applying with my finger, it starts to cover up the flaws nicely without feeling like you’re wearing clown face paint. Rubbing in circular motions it does absorb decently.

Please remember that it can’t hide really dried out skin and if the skin is extremely dried out, the make up may not cover as well as you’d like. Throughout the day this foundation

kept working through the humid hot weather.

I’ve even slept in this make up and loved waking up to a nice complexion but I don’t suggest leaving make up on all the time. Removal was really easy which is why I don’t recommend trying to go swimming in this make up because it may rub off.

I really love this foundation because it does match your skin’s natural shade without looking off and for the most part it does blend well into the skin. The cost a bit steep at $8-9 a bottle can last a while if you’re careful on how much you apply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31271119490630/k2311a1127/11.27.05