Marriott Newcastle Metrocentre  » Hotels  »
Newcastle, England - UK
  • I love Marriott chain of hotels, Intercontinental, Oriental, Hyatt and many more
  • I noticed that the room was exceptionally large and the bathroom was very spacious as well
  • Other than that, the bed was very comfortable and soft and I really love the TV

• by missy

Marriott Newcastle Metrocentre is another Marriott hotel that I have been to and stayed for over 3 days. I love Marriott chain of hotels, Intercontinental, Oriental, Hyatt and many more.

This hotel is located in England, Newcastle and it is a very comfortable hotel and is quite well-known to the locals. I went with my whole family and we

all agreed at the end of our stay that the hotel has some very good and decent accommodation and the staff were very friendly. Per night for a room was around $100+ and it was fun to stay in this hotel. Food and shopping attractions included IKEA, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, and other various food eating joints. I noticed that the room was exceptionally large and the bathroom was very spacious as well. There were lots of toiletries to be used and some other nice products. Other than that, the bed was very comfortable and soft and I really love the TV. There were so many channels to explore and not to mention having tea and coffee was easy ...

• Marriott Newcastle Metrocentre
      since there were beverages making facilities around. Other than that, the room had a nice view as well. Facilities wise there was a pool, a gym and some other nice things.

My brothers are really good eaters and we were happy that there was a 24 hour room service menu that they could fully utilize. We did not

really spent eating at the hotel restaurants, since the varieties weren’t much. We sticked to Pizza Huts and other fast food joints nearby the hotel.

If you are with your family and loved ones, I would say that Marriott Newcastle Metrocentre is a nice place to be at. It has that kind of rural feeling, but in an urban place. Two thumbs up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22707194780131/k2311a0727/7.27.07