Macbook
  • This allowed me to view my MS Word files which I transferred from my PC

• by A. S. Beckett

I’ve just switched from Windows to a MAC. I bought a white 2. 16GHz macbook.

I love the look and feel of the mac. Its great fun to use and it has plenty of pre-loaded software which allows you to

link all your electronic devices such as camera, mp3 player, mobile phone.

With my PC I had to load all the proprietary software for each device. It is bluetooth enabled so I can wirelessly connect to my bluetooth phone and printer.

No cables, no mess. It’s very user-friendly.

It didn’t take me long to get used to the interface. Some people say its annoying but I just found it so easy.

It came with a one month trial ...

• Macbook
      to Windows for Mac 2004. This allowed me to view my MS Word files which I transferred from my PC.

You can either purchase the software or copy it from friend (its up to your own conscience!). Another advantage

is that I don’t need to upload and update any anti-virus software as the Macbook has a built in firewall and virus protection.

MACs are generally far less prone to viruses than PCs. As I explore it further I will keep you posted.

Macbook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632607194441031/k2311a0726/7.26.07