Verizon Wireless
0.5
  • I would not recommend Verizon Wireless to anyone because of the lousy service that I recieved while being a cusotmer

• by Jessica

Don’t Pay for services that you don’t use. I used to use Verizon Wireless services for an emercency cell phone, after a few months of checking my bill I started to notice that I was getting Charged for phone calls that I did not make.

I was on a pretty good plan 9.

99 a month for

as long as I had the contract with verizon, This plan came with some little benifits like free voicemail and others that I can’t remember and didn’t use anyway.

They started to charge me for these services.

Also, if you didn’t answer your phone, you got charged for 1 minute on your phone bill.

After talking ...

• to the customer service rep.

they said they were going to lower the amount of time the phone will ring (it was set at 8 and) so I would not get charged for any calls that i did not answer.

That happened for a month meanwhile there were other problems.

They also said that I would

not get charged for voicemail usage, but, every month for the next few months there was a charge on my bill for voicemail usage.

Finally I got fed up an started shopping around for another cell phone company and I did.

I would not recommend Verizon Wireless to anyone because of the lousy service that I recieved while being a cusotmer.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222607194431031/k2311a0726/7.26.07