Baclofen  » Medicine  »
  • If you suffer from any kind of neuralgia pain then you might want to consider Baclofen
  • For me my problem was occipital neuralgia which was precipitated by a dosage of the date rape drug,GHB also known as Xyrem
  • I believe it to have made my life once again livable

• by narcoleptic

If you suffer from any kind of neuralgia pain then you might want to consider Baclofen. It is sort of a medication for nerve pain and after trying every one in the book, I can truly say it works great for my severe occipital neuralgia .

Although you can only

go as high as 60 milligrams and after about a year build up a tolerance and need to raise the dosage.

You can get quite a welcomed relief when it comes to stopping the severe burning and debilitating pain you get with neuralgias.

For me my problem was occipital neuralgia ...

• which was precipitated by a dosage of the date rape drug,GHB also known as Xyrem.

Occipital neuralgia as well as trigeminal and other neuralgias is the most painful a human being can feel according to the medical society.

To have this pain become controlled is so relieving to know.

I have tried other drugs for over 4 years only to be using baclofen.

I believe it to have made my life once again livable.

Sure I get pains every know and then but not constant.

Many would say its cause the neuralgia pain wore off ,but I contribute it to baclofen.

Baclofen
    robin says :

i just started the baclofen 5 days ago i have had severe occiptial neuralgia for over 6 months and it is bringing me relief already now i won’t have to check into the loony bin from going crazy from the pain

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262507194200731/k2311a0725/7.25.07