Tommy Girl  » Perfume  »
  • So, during the perfume sale I called him up and told him I had found the best gift for her
  • I know she prefers the manly smells, and I know that she dabs on Coolwater for men when my brother's not looking
  • I think she wants a perfume that isn't about frills and laces
  • I bought the perfume, and when my brother got a whiff of the fragrance and laughed

• by Honey

My brother has been nagging me for advice on what to give his girlfriend for his birthday. I do know that she’s sporty and very active.

I can’t very well tell my brother to buy her a basketball, right? So, during the perfume sale I called him up and told him

I had found the best gift for her.

Tommy Girl.

It was perfect for her.

I have one but never really use because it doesn’t suit my personality.

But his girlfriend would love the smell.

I know she prefers the manly smells, and I know that she dabs on Coolwater for ...

• men when my brother’s not looking.

I think she wants a perfume that isn’t about frills and laces; so Tommy Girl is just right for her.

I bought the perfume, and when my brother got a whiff of the fragrance and laughed.

This is just the right perfume for her.

The

smell is clean, fun and reminds you of Highschool cheerleaders; but I’m not going to tell her that because she’s more of the jock type.

I just have to remind my brother to tell her not to over squirt or she’ll give other people a headache because the scent is really overpowering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562507194020731/k2311a0725/7.25.07