Happy To be by Clinique  » Perfume  »
  • Clinique makes the best perfumes around for outgoing, carefree career women
  • I believe this perfume is more for the career women who have more to worry about then their fragrance
  • I know I must make it sound so poetic, it's just a perfume you might be saying
  • Another thing I like about it is that the smell wears off when you launder the clothes

• by Honey

Clinique makes the best perfumes around for outgoing, carefree career women. Happy To Be is an addition to their Happy perfume line.

This perfume smells a little similar to the original Happy perfume; only this is sweeter and a little stronger to the nose.

I believe this perfume is

more for the career women who have more to worry about then their fragrance.

Just like all Happy perfumes, Happy To Be makes a statement when you use it.

I know I must make it sound so poetic, it’s just a perfume you might be saying.

But fragrance is ...

• an important factor in life; especially in relationships.

I don’t want to sit down beside another woman who smells like she’s not had a bath in days.

Happy to be is still a little fruity, but it is not a very light perfume.

I wear it only on special

occasions that will require for me to be walking and dancing around.

Mingles well with sweat and doesn’t lose its smell even after a night of dancing.

Another thing I like about it is that the smell wears off when you launder the clothes; it doesn’t stick like other strong perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562507193860731/k2311a0725/7.25.07