Flower by Kenzo  » Perfume  »
  • I bought a bottle during a perfume sale and prices were cut by 70%
  • I don't overdo fragrances because I know that too much isn't always good

• by Honey

This is was surprisingly a good perfume. I bought a bottle during a perfume sale and prices were cut by 70%.

It’s a feminine fragrance, and very floral thus the name Flower.

Just a few squirts on my neck and it lasts all day.

I don’t overdo fragrances because I know that too much isn’t always good.

A co-worker of mine uses Flower but it seems to be too heady for everyone else and overpowering which isn’t really what this perfume is all about; the reason is that ...

• she squirts it all over her body and her clothes more than 3 times a day.

This is more for a lady who wants to be feminine, sweet and adorable for a day but doesn’t want to make her appearance look too fragile.

Not

exactly the type of fragrance I would use when going to the batting cages; but for more gallery art shows.

It gives me an unfair advantage actually, especially since the fresh floral scent makes a lot of guys look around when I pass by.

Flower by Kenzo
    Jay Gee says :

OK, I went to the Duty Free shop in the Atlanta airport to buy this fragrance. First of all, I was on the phone and not paying that close of attention to what I was doing. I tested the scent of Flower by Kenzo and thought that it was very delightful. I paid $ 65 for it.(that’s not the bad part). The next day I opened it and wore it to dinner. I thought that the fragrance smelled very familiar… almost too familiar. Well, come to find out, it smells extremely similar to Versace Red Jeans Well, I’m pretty upset now, and I feel double ripped off If anyone can tell me how to get a refund please let me know

Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562507193690631/k2311a0725/7.25.07