Avondale at Chamber’s Corners,Ontario  » Shopping  »
Chamber’s Corners, Ontario
  • I know many people have felt the sting of getting to the Beer Store after its closed, and thinking How am I going to go back home and get drunk with my buddies while watching TV now

• by Walter Stevens
      If you live in or around Dunnville, Chamber’s Corners or Welland Ontario area, then you ought to love the Avondale in Chamber’s Corners. Assuming you are beer drinking guy or gal.

I know many people have felt the sting of getting to the Beer Store after its

closed, and thinking “How am I going to go back home and get drunk with my buddies while watching TV now?” Thankfully there is hope for you.

Chamber’s Corners, that little bump on the road out in the middle of nowhere is the land of opportunity.

...

• The Avondale there, right on the corner with the flashing lights, also has a functioning Beer Store section.

Incredibly easy to get there on back roads.

And its open until 11:00 at night.

Whenever the Avondale is open.

I’ve been there at 10:55

buying beer.

It was almost like being in the States, getting booze from the convenience store in the middle of the night.

I love it.

I don’t know what else is in Chamber’s Corners, but it doesn’t matter.

Its all about the beer.

Chamber’s Corners, I love you.

Jacqueline says :

I have to agree with you 100% I have been going there for a couple years now and I can honestly say that it is my second home and bestfriend )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24271119350430/k2311a1127/11.27.05