Anais Anais  » Perfume  »
  • My mom doesn't have a problem with this perfume because it stays with her all day long as also with my other sisters

• by Honey

My mom uses this perfume, and it smells so romantic. I don�t know why but it makes me want to cuddle up and watch a chick flick.

The scent is distinct flowery fresh scent and you just know its Anais Anais

someone else is wearing.

I have a bottle that I haven’t used because I don’t know if I can do it justice.

My mom is such a feminine and gentle woman and I associate Anais Anais with those adjectives.

I’m more ...

• the outgoing and carefree type so I’m not sure if this will suit me.

When I start wearing floral perfume, my friends think I’m being nostalgic.

My mom doesn’t have a problem with this perfume because it stays with her all

day long as also with my other sisters; but I’ve heard some people say that it doesn’t really last on their bodies.

Maybe it’s the body chemistry; because if you sweat a lot the perfume does become bland and goes away.

Anais Anais

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562507193470631/k2311a0725/7.25.07