Anger Management movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • So, now long after I think this movie is ancient history, I turn on my television at 9

• by Walter Stevens
      Anger Management. I knew of the movie, had no interest in seeing it.

Jack Nicholson stooping down so low as to star in a movie with Adam “Billy Madison Boy” Sandler.

Not for me.

So, now long after I think this movie is ancient history, I turn on my television at 9:00 Wednesday night, hoping to

see my favorite television show, Trading Spouses.

And guess what? Trading Spouses isn’t on.

It’s Anger Management.

I tried to watch the movie.

I was planning to watch television anyway, right? But I couldn’t.

It was filmed horribly, who ever was directing the actors didn’t know what they were doing (how often can you ...

• say Jack Nicholson does a bad acting job?) I don’t know what drunken morons thought that whatever they were writing was funny at all (maybe the script didn’t look so bad on paper, I don’t know), but the worst part was the delivery of the product.

Sometimes bad scripts can still be well done as a movie, with

some decent acting and directing.

And great scripts can be ruined by horrible directing and acting.

I think this one was a stinker straight from the box.

I might’ve given this movie a 3 if it weren’t for the fact that they bumped Trading Spouses off the air last night.

For that they get a 1, and I will never ever forgive them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11271119340430/k2311a1127/11.27.05