Amul masthi spiced butter milk  » Food  »
  • I like most of the products from Amul especially the Amul Ice creams are my favourite
  • The cost of this drink is a bit more but the quality and the taste is good

• by baba

As most of us know that the Amul is a very big and standard company, which has been producing many kinds of milk products including chocolates, sweets, ice creams, milk shakes etc.

Today I want to talk about the spiced buttermilk, which I tasted recently and it is very nice. I like most of the products from Amul especially the Amul Ice creams are ...

• my favourite. But the Amul spiced butter Milk is really something special. It is an ideal drink to have in the summer or even after meals every day. The buttermilk
        is very good for our body, which is low in fat but good for digestion. The cost of this drink is a bit more but the quality and the taste is good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272507193390631/k2311a0725/7.25.07