Jack’s Big Music show  » Music  »
  • I think music is so important not only because it's fun but because it's also a good form of expression
  • I love it because I don't have to worry about the lyrical content like the stuff on the radio

• by pajmaz

I wanted to write a review about this children’s show called Jack’s Big Music Show. Not only is the show focused on music, it showcases all kinds of music.

From rock,

to opera, to jazz and dance, and everything in between.

I think music is so important not only because it’s fun but because it’s also a good form of expression.

This show gives kids a taste of all genres with kids friendly themes and lyrics and a lesson to go along with it.

My daughter loves this show.

It gets her off ...

• Jack's Big Music show
      the couch and dancing.

You can also get a soundtrack cd which we listen to on road trips and around the house.

I love it because I don’t have to worry

about the lyrical content like the stuff on the radio.

This show and the music has instilled a love of music and dance in my two daughters which I think is so important.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142507193210531/k2311a0725/7.25.07