snap dollars.com  » Web sites  »
1.5
  • They give you $5.00 to start off however with only 1-2 emails a day its kind of hard to add up to the $20 to cash in

• by narcoleptic

Snap dollars. com is another website where you click on their emails and get anywhere from 3 to 5 cents per email.

They give you $5 to start off however with only 1-2 emails a day its kind of hard to add up to the $20 to cash in.

However since

I started it over a year ago and am up to 14 I figure I might as well continue.

However after that I probably will unsubscribe to the website.

The most positive thing about the website is that for instance if you sign up for ebay you get $10 and ...

• join other websites however I already had an ebay and paypal account so I lost out of the money.

But if you havent signed up for them then it is well worth it to sign up for snap dollars.

com cause that is where they pay good money to join different websites.

But if you already are signed up to many sites then it really isnt worth the money but if you have spare time then again whats a click twice a week,sooner or later it all adds up.

Like the old saying if you have a penny ,99 more will make a dollar.

Eric says :

I tried SnapDollars I have over 43 in my account . Trouble is they refuse to answer my emails when I ask about getting paid My first ticket where I asked their support department for help with this question was sent in on August 26th. Still they refuse to answer. I have just told them I am going to report them to the Secretary of State Consumer fraud Division here in Florida as well as the Attorney General and the FBI for fraud if I do not hear from them in 72 hours Run like heck from this company

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202507192980531/k2311a0725/7.25.07